Friday 8 June 2012

Bollywood Celebrity Spas



What do celebs, who have access to some of the world's best spas, prefer when it comes to massages and rejuvenating therapies?We got you the names of these super spas and the big names who visit them for a round of much needed R & R.

Deepika Padukone
I like experimenting with different types of treatments, but my favourite remains the Thai massage and the pressure point massage. I really enjoyed the treatments at the Banyan tree in Phuket and when in Mumbai I often go to Myrah Spa in Mumbai.

Sonakshi Sinha
I go for an occasional olive oil or coconut oil head massage, which is really good for blood circulation. I also enjoy L'Oréal hair spa treatments.

Chitrangada Singh
Thai massages are fantastic anywhere in Thailand. In India, I like spa at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Gurgaon. I loved their pineapple and coffee scrub.

Dia Mirza
Four Seasons, Maldives

Kareena Kapoor
The spas at the Oberoi Rajvilas in Jaipur or the Udaivilas in Udaipur are amazing. Any chance I get, I try and go to a spa in or out of India.

Genelia D'Souza
A protein treatment and hair spa at Kroma Kay in Mumbai, is an absolute must for me.

Gayatri Oberoi
I love a deep tissue massage. My best spa treatments have been at the Four Seasons Resort Mauritus, and One & Only Reethi Rah Spa in the Maldives.

Nina Manuel
I love the Caudalie Spa at the Plaza hotel in New York. I am a fan of their vinotherapy treatments.

Maheep Kapoor
I am a sucker for spas. I love the six senses spa in Oman, I love Thai massages, any spa in Bangkok has fabulous foot massages and I like Antara Spa at The Club in Andheri where I go regularly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment